Mapping a Network Drive (PC only)
You may have a storage location on the Viterbo Network Server called FileServ. Typically these are Departmental storage locations and can only be accessed when logged into a University owned computer on the Viterbo main campus.
If you have such a locations you should map a network drive on your office computer for ease of access every timed you log in.
1) Double click on My Computer
2) Right Click on the This PC icon and choose Map a Network Drive from the drop down menu.
3) Choose a Letter for your network drive.
4) In the Folder or Location box type \\servername\sharename (IIT should have provided you the servername and sharename)
5) Choose to reconnect at sign-in check box. (Only select the box if this is your office PC)