Criminal Justice Administration Major (Bachelor of Science)
- Core curriculum and mission seminars – see the core curriculum section of this catalog
- Criminal justice prerequisites for students without a degree in criminal justice/law enforcement - CRMJ 150, 280, 365,370
- Criminal Justice Administrative requirements– CRMJ 345 or SOCL 364, 470
- Sociology courses– SOCL 320, 395
- Management courses - OMGT 304, 305 (or MATH 130), 306, 400
- Final degree requirements– see the degree requirements section of this catalog for specific requirements of the Bachelor of Arts or the Bachelor of Science degree as well as final graduation requirements.
The total credits of the major requirements are 33. The core curriculum and mission seminars require 33credits (based on A.A.S. transfer). A total of 128 credits, 43 of which need to be at the 300/400 level, are required to graduate. Transfer courses and waivers and/or substitutions could modify these credit totals.
Technical College Transfer
Students with an earned A.A.S. degree from any Wisconsin technical college, Rochester Community and Technical College, Minnesota Southeast Technical College and Northeast Iowa Community College will transfer all previously earned credits (60-69 credits), as long as they received a grade of C or better in each class. Students may not begin these programs or be considered a student in these programs until the A.A.S degree has been completed and documented on a transcript. The student cannot be dually enrolled. The A.A.S degree must be completed prior to transfer to Viterbo.
Students without an associate degree in criminal justice law enforcement are required to take the following prerequisite courses: CRMJ 150, 280, 365, 370.