Degree Completion Major in Accounting
This blended online accounting major combines the personal instruction of a face to face class with the flexibility of an online class. Students will meet on campus three times during each seven week class. All other course requirements (non-accounting classes) are available one night a week or online. This program is specifically designed for students that have already earned an associate degree in accounting or that have completed significant accounting coursework. As an accounting major at Viterbo University you will receive strong preparation for a career in private business, government and public accounting firms.
- You will be taught by faculty that utilize adult learning theory and techniques combined with practical application you can use in the workplace.
- We will prepare you to take the Certified Public Accounting or Certified Managerial Accounting Exam
- You can complete your bachelor's degree in two or three years depending on full time or part time enrollment
- Classes begin three times per year - August, January and May
- Courses incorporate ethical decision making, corporate social responsibility and communication
- Viterbo University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, the Dahl School of Business is fully accredited by Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
For more information contact:
Deb Anderson (Southern Wisconsin, Iowa)
1-888-VITERBO, ext. 3371 or (608) 796-3371
Casey Clark (Northern Wisconsin, Minnesota)
1-888-VITERBO, ext. 3088 or (608) 796-3088
We are committed to excellence in business career education through continual quality assessment and improvement. All the programs in the Dahl School of Business are fully accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP is the leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.