Viterbo University Alumni Association
Alumni Board Members | Alumni Emeritus Board | Alumni Board Minutes | Alumni Board Photos on Flickr
MBA Alumni Chapter | St. Francis School of Nursing Alumni Chapter
The Viterbo University Alumni Association Board fosters the lifetime involvement and commitment of its alumni to Viterbo University through a variety of programs and activities that support and enhance the University's mission and values.
Members of the Alumni Association Board (photo)
The purpose of this organization is to:
Endorse and advocate for the University and its graduates
- Promote ongoing alumni financial support of University endeavors and initiatives
- Facilitate communication with the University and among alumni
- Offer an alumni perspective to the University community
- Collaborate with and support the University Alumni Office
- Strengthen the sense of community between alumni and the University
- Promote social, spiritual, intellectual and vocational opportunities for students and alumni
Alumni Board Meeting Dates for 2013-2014
- Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2013 -- 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 -- 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb.8, 2014 -- Alumni Board Retreat Meeting, 8–10 a.m.
- Monday, April 14, 2014 -- 5:30–7:30 p.m.