Academic Advising

broad field social studies two female students

Student Information


How do I change my major or minor?
A student who wants to change a major or add, change, or delete a minor will need to complete a Request to Add/Change/Drop a Major or Change Catalogs form or a Request to Add/Drop a Minor form. For instructions on how to complete these forms, see Changing a major or minor.

Where can I find the latest Core Curriculum information?
In the University Undergraduate Catalog.

How can I find out who my advisor is?
Contact the Academic Advising Coordinator, Lisa Konkel, at 608-796-3467, or Murphy Center 333.

Advising Frequently Asked Questions
PDF iconFrequently Asked Questions

Still have questions?
Contact Lisa Konkel, Academic Advising Coordinator, at 608-796-3467 or or visit Murphy Center 333.