Leadership at Noon
Since 2002 the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership has collaborated with the Dahl School of Business to host a series of "brown bag" presentations featuring regional business leaders. The purpose of the series is to bring students and community members together for regular discussions about the values and virtues that inform successful business practices. The presentations take place four times per year.
This year's speakers include:
- October 15, 2013 - Henry Koch, Director of the Solid Waste Department, La Crosse County Landfill
- November 19, 2013 - Jeff Behan, Vice President of Planning and Business Development, Brunswick Boat Group
- January 28, 2014 - Matt Binsfeld, Chief Operating Officer, J.F. Brennan Company, Inc.
- March 24, 2014 - Sherri Miske, President, Building Blocks Inc.
To date, the following business leaders have shared their stories:
- Rod Leis, Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Jeff Thompson, M.D., Gundersen Lutheran Health System
- Francis Podvin, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
- Timothy Johnson, M.D.,Mayo Clinic Health System, Franciscan Healthcare
- Ann Snow, La Crosse Children's Museum
- Jeff Su,Myrick Hixon Ecopark
- John Shiely, Briggs and Stratton
- Craig Culver, Culver's Restaurants
- Harry, Andrew, Jansen and Tyler Dahl, Dahl Automotive
- Dick Zierke, Pla-Mor Lanes
- Joy Cardin, Wisconsin Public Radio
- Dick and Rick Lommen, Courtesy Corporation
- Sue Christopherson, Fowler & Hammer
- Ed Kondracki, La Crosse Police Department
- Tom Downs, La Crosse Public Schools
- John and Donna Hansen, Amy Hansen-Strom, Nesnah Ventures
- Dave and Mark Skogen, Festival Foods
- Jerry Molnar, Tomah Veterans Admin Medical Center
- Nancy Zieman, Sewing with Nancy
- Jim and Tim Servais, Hamburg Hills Farm
- Steve and Nancy Rose, Rose Jewelers
- Todd and Deb Ondell, Grounded Specialy Coffees
- Charles Gelatt, Northern Engraving
- Jack and Mark Glendenning, Inland Group
- Paul Fuchsel, La Crosse Sign Co.
- Phil and Lyle Quillin, Quillin's IGA
- Dirk Gasterland and Brad Sturm, Coulee Bank
- Jerry McGeorge, Organic Valley
- Gerald and Jason Baldner, KichenSolvers
- Dan Wettstein, Wettstein's
- Randall Hoth, Wisconsin Better Business Bureau
- Dick Record, Mid-West Family Broadcasting, Inc.
- Noel and Todd Jordan, Skipperliner
- Bruce Simones, Recovery Room
- Julie Stansfield Nordeen and Janet Stansfield Hess, Stansfield Vending, Inc.
- Alan McCormick, La Crosse Technology
- Rusty Cunningham, La Crosse Tribune
To see the list of guest speakers for the Leadership at Noon Lecture Series 2013-2014, visit the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership at Viterbo University website.