Testing emergency monitors.

Arts Administration

Header Image

Program Requirements

The arts administration major requires coursework from the Dahl School of Business and the School of Fine Arts. Refer to your undergraduate catalog for the specific requirements.

Check out this sample four-year plan for an arts administration major. Of course, you can always use your electives for a second internship and you can study abroad a semester or two as well.