Welcome to the School of Fine Arts!
Over a century ago, the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration recognized the importance of the arts when they began teaching young music students in the La Crosse area. The centrality of the arts continues to guide educational directions at Viterbo through liberal arts and professional training programs, Artistic Awareness in the core curriculum, and serving as a vital center for the arts in the La Crosse region.
Our thriving majors and minors in art, art education, arts administration, dance, music education, music performance, music theatre, theatre and theatre education feature:
- Professional training within a liberal arts core curriculum
- Dedicated artist-faculty
- Small classes and personalized attention
- First-rate studio, rehearsal, performance, gallery, and design/tech facilities
- A variety of creative-performing opportunities for students
- National and international visiting artists
- Talent and academic scholarships
- Alumni accepted into prestigious graduate programs
For more information about the fine arts programs at Viterbo, please contact:
Dean, School of Fine Arts
Professor of Music
Administrative Assistant, School of Fine Arts