Our science and math students study in a new, state-of-the-art facility. Study and workspaces allow faculty and students from all science and math disciplines to interact beyond the classroom as a "community of scholars." Lab and classroom space was designed to promote "minds-on, hands-on" learning rather than "listen and watch" styles of traditional classrooms and lecture halls.
The D.B. and Marge Reinhart Center features:
- twenty state-of-the-art teaching laboratories with 70 chemical and biosafety hoods.
- six research laboratories.
- plant and insect growth facilities.
- dedicated analytical instrument lab.
- a computer lab.
- wireless Internet access.
- distance-learning capabilities.
- the latest technology: PC, DVD, VCR, ceiling projectors, document cameras.
- a science and math reading room, study room, and several study alcoves
- facilities for the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership.
- flexible design.
- disability access.