Viterbo successfully prepares students for careers in medical-related fields. The core sequence provides students with a broad overview of the required sciences while advanced instruction provides students with the opportunity to take medical-related upper-division courses. In addition, students have several opportunities for hands-on experience with modern equipment and techniques as well as independent research projects. Finally, the Viterbo pre-health committee will assist students as they progress through the program.
The Viterbo University pre-health program:
- offers a curriculum and pre-health committee that support professional and pre-professional programs.
- is located in state-of-the-art science and laboratory facilities.
- features opportunities to engage in mentored research with faculty.
- develops skills such as analysis, problem solving, communications, decision making, and working both independently and in a research-team environment.
- offers strong academic advising.
To help students and alumni explore interests, develop skills, refine goals, and understand requirements for admission to professional programs in health sciences.
For more information:
Natural Sciences and Mathematics Division Coordinator