Psychology is the scientific study of behavior and mental processes. Study in this exciting and growing field will lead to a variety array of opportunities to perform important work in many areas. Some students focus on counseling, aiming to work with children, adolescents, and adults with mental health issues. Others pursue careers in psychological research, using science to study behavior. Still others use their background in psychology as their pathway into a variety of other careers including the business world and the service world of non-profit agencies.
The Viterbo Psychology Program
- offers a wide variety of general and specialized courses in many areas of psychology.
- includes opportunities to engage in research with faculty.
- utilizes state of the art digital video interviewing and science laboratory facilities.
- features advanced counseling courses not typically available at the undergraduate level.
- provides all of the education needed to become a licensed drug and alcohol counselor.