Welcome to the Family!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Viterbo University!
Become a V-Hawk
Here are the next steps to you becoming a V-Hawk:
- Stay Connected: Stay up to date by accessing your Viterbo University email at www.viterbo.edu/o365. To find your username and password, visit www.viterbo.edu/usernames. Check this account often for important information.
- Secure Your Spot: Deposit today to reserve your spot at Viterbo University by submitting your $200 tuition and housing deposit. ($100 for off-campus students.) This deposit can be refunded by May 1, 2018. Why deposit early? Earlier deposits will have priority for residence hall assignments.
- File for Financial Aid:
- Complete Viterbo University's online scholarship application to be considered for additional scholarships. Deadlines vary. A complete list of scholarships and deadlines as well as the online scholarship application itself are available at www.viterbo.edu/affordable.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Viterbo's federal school code is 003911. To be considered for all possible financial aid opportunities at Viterbo, please file the FAFSA before our priority filing date of February 1. FAFSAs received after February 1 will still be processed and aid packages will still be offered, but some funding may be limited.
- Visit Campus: If you haven't already done so, schedule a visit at www.viterbo.edu/visit.
Students who have been admitted to Viterbo University are invited to attend Accepted Student Day, which features many fun activities designed to get you connected to the Viterbo Community. Registration is OPEN!
Get Excited for College!
- Sign up to attend Student Transition and Registration (STAR).
- Watch the mail for your housing assignment in mid-July.
- Visit the residence life website for tips and tricks for move-in and beyond.
Connect with Other Accepted Students
Want to get to know other future V-Hawks and stay up-to-date with news and events from campus? We invite you to join the Viterbo Class of 2022 Facebook group.