Submissions for Graduate Students
The Viterbo Research Collection accepts complete, final and accepted culminating scholarship projects from students in Viterbo University graduate programs. Projects must include a completed signature page in order to be accepted into the collection. There is a manual which provides information regarding deposit policies, style guides and submission standards. This manual can be found here: Protocol for Graduate Culminating Scholarship Submissions.
The submissions process:
- After the student passes the committee review of their final work, the signature form is executed and collected by the program.
- The program submits a copy of the signature page, relevant IRB assurance forms and the final work of scholarship, in PDF format, to the library archives via email or through the repository submission page. The library will provide technical assistance as necessary and may ask for more details to complete the required metadata for submission.
- The library will post electronic copies of the research and corresponding metadata to the online Viterbo Research Collection.
To submit work to the Viterbo Research Collection, go to our online submission form.
- Enter as much information in the form as possible.
- The Summary of Work field is for the abstract, i.e. a concise summary of the project.
- After you are finished entering information into the separate fields, attach the document in PDF format. If the document is larger than 5 MB, contact Jonathan Hinck.
- If you have supporting data or files that you want to link to the work, you will need to fill out a separate submission form for each additional item.
- By submitting the work you indicate that the author has read and agreed to the usage rights and policies of the collection, as stated in the Protocol for Graduate Culminating Scholarship Submissions.
Questions? Contact Jonathan Hinck, Collection Management Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3262.