Making an Appointment
- Students are encouraged to use the "Book Now" button below to make an appointment online. If there is difficulty scheduling, students may also contact Denise Homstad at the Student Development Center, 608-796-3825 or email@example.com. Students can also stop in to the Student Development Center, located at 936 Franciscan Way, to make an appointment in person.
- Hours are 9 a.m.- 6 p.m. Monday-Friday during the academic year except for holidays.
- New clients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early for the first appointment to complete paperwork. Time is reserved each day from 2–3 p.m. for walk-in appointments on a first-come, first-served basis. These are not scheduled appointments or reserved appointments.
- Appointments generally run for 60 minutes, with first appointments taking up to 90 minutes.
- Those who are in crisis will have immediate priority. Call the receptionist if you have questions about the walk-in service.
Prior to the intake session students are asked to complete a personal information sheet to help the counselor understand the student's concerns. During the intake appointment the student and counselor will discuss the student's concerns and goals. Counseling services are short-term and appropriate referrals are made by the counselor. Contact Denise Homstad at 608-796-3825 if you have questions about scheduling an appointment.