Emergency or Crisis
Great Rivers 211-free, confidential help-line for community information, referrals, and crises services 24 hours a day.
If this is a life threatening emergency, call 911 immediately. For all other crises, you may contact Lesley Stugelmayer, director of counseling, at 608-796-3825 (administrative assistant) or 608-796-3808. You may also stop in at the Student Development Center located on 936 Franciscan Way, during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) to ask for assistance.
After Hours Assistance
- Life threatening emergency: 911
- Great Rivers 24-hour helpline: 211 (land line or campus phone) or 800-362-8255 (cell or land line). This is a free, confidential help-line for community information, referrals, and crises services 24 hours a day.
- Gundersen/Lutheran Medical Center: 608-782-7300 or 800-362-9567
- Franciscan Skemp Mayo Health System: 608-785-0940 or 800-362-5454
- A social worker is available through the emergency room at both hospitals 24 hours a day. Call the hospital and ask for the social worker on call through the emergency room.
- Campus Security: 3911