- Individual or group math tutoring is available for all math courses.
- Download a Tutoring Request/Information form (pdf), complete it, and return it to the ARC.
- When completing the form, be sure leave ample openings to schedule your tutoring session.
- To schedule an appointment with the Math Specialist, use Genbook.
Drop-in Math Homework Help for Spring 2014—NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.
- Mondays: 9:05-10 a.m. and 3:35-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9–9:55 a.m. and 6–6:55 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8–8:55 a.m. and 5–5:55 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m.
- Fridays: 9:05 a.m.
Assistance with writing is available Monday–Friday by appointment using Genbook.
Assistance with reading speed and comprehension is available by appointment with the Reading Specialist. To schedule an appointment, use Genbook.
To receive tutoring in any course offered at Viterbo, visit the Academic Resource Center and complete a Tutoring Request/Information form (pdf).
Supplemental Instruction (SI)
SI tutoring will be available for the following classes for Spring 2014. Tutoring times will be announced in class.
- BIOL 114
- BIOL 160
- BIOL 161
- CHEM 106
- CHEM 121
- MATH 113
- MATH 221
Evaluating a Tutoring Session
Use the appropriate link below to evaluate your tutor.