Adding Viterbo email to Outlook 2007/2010 for PC, and Outlook 2011 for Mac.
To configure Outlook for Viterbo E-mail on your Home PC
- Open your Control Panel
- Double-click the Mail icon to open it
- Click on the E-Mail Accounts… button
4. Click on New… to setup a new account
5. Enter mail.exchange.viterbo.edu in the Microsoft Exchange server box
Enter your own username in the User Name box
NOTE: If at any time during this process you are asked to log into your e-mail account, be sure to put exchange0\ before your username as domain is required (don’t forget the zero character and ‘\’after exchange).
For example: exchange0\username followed by your password as shown below
You may be asked to login several times as a connection is made – it may be slow as it syncs up at first
6. Click the More Settings… button after entering your username
7. Under the Connection tab, put a check mark in the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP box
8. Click on the Exchange Proxy Settings… button
9. Enter mail.exchange.viterbo.edu once again as shown below. Check the other settings.
Give it a few minutes to download and sync up with all of your mailbox items.