If you want to advance your career or dive into a new field, Viterbo University has a wide range of programs to help you meet your educational goals.
Viterbo University offers:
- associate of arts/associate of science degrees (online)
- bachelor’s degree completion in:
- graduate degrees, certificates, or licenses in:
- non-degree learning options.
We’ve got your busy schedule in mind. Courses are available online, evenings, and in locations around Wisconsin.
How do I apply?
We offer rolling admission for classes beginning in August, January, and May.
Contact an adult learning admission counselor
We’ll walk you through the application, discuss credit transfers and costs, and outline the courses required to complete your program. Talk to one of our Adult Learning admission counselors today. Call 1-888-VITERBO or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for admission
Request all official transcripts be sent to Viterbo University Admission Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601. Transcripts must be sent directly from the school. We also accept electronic transcripts from Parchment, National Clearinghouse, and Credentials Solutions. Faxed, emailed or hand-delivered transcripts are not acceptable.
Complete the online Education Loan Agreement and Disclosure Statement.
Apply for financial aid
Complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
Complete the Viterbo Additional Information Form.
More information about the types of financial aid and benefits available to adult learners can be found under Financial Aid.
Can I do this?
Yes, and we’ll help you succeed. We offer:
- tutoring in all subjects, online or in person.
- online resources for classes.
- academic advisors to help you set a plan for coursework.
- classes in the evenings, online, and at sites around Wisconsin.