BSN Completion Online Program
Online BSN Completion Program
Why complete your BSN online with Viterbo University?
Viterbo is known throughout the Midwest to be one of the strongest nursing programs according to alumni and employers alike. We've been providing an RN to BSN program for over 25 years, graduating more BSN-prepared nurses than any private nursing school in Wisconsin. Recognized for the flexibility and convenient scheduling as well, the ease of transferring credit, Viterbo now offers this program in a UNIQUE fully online format.
Online Program Highlights
Face-to-face faculty and advising office hours WHEN and WHERE you need (at a location near you).
- Highly recognized for the personal attention with one-on-one academic advising and close collaborative relationships with nursing faculty.
- Earn a BSN along with an emphasis or minor in health care management or ethics.
- Opportunities for BSN to DNP
- Complete in less than two years or one year with a previous degree.
- Use what you learn TODAY and make a difference in practice TOMORROW.
Online BSN Completion Curriculum
All courses in the online BSN Completion program are taught fully online in an eight week format EXCEPT NURS 451 Public Health Clinical, which requires 24 hours of clinical experience, or about three 8-hour shifts, with a public health registered nurse. Your instructor will help to find a site near your location. The times are to be determined by the preceptor and the student, based on the preceptor's schedule.
We support our online students with online tutoring sessions as well as online writing assistance.