Posting Jobs and Internship to Students and Alums
Viterbo University’s Career Services office is pleased to announce our easy-to-use, and more powerful online career network offering more ways for employers to connect with students and alumni: Viterbo Career Connect/Purple Briefcase.
The new Career Connect/Purple Briefcase allows employers to:
- Post and manage part-time, full-time employment and internship opportunities.
- Create a visual profile on your company that is searchable by Viterbo students and lets our students get to know your company in more ways than simply a logo.
- Conduct searches for qualified applicants and view students’ visual profiles that outline their work history, academic accomplishments, and extracurricular information (available fall, 2016!)
- Click on New Employer User above.
- Enter your personal account information; click continue.
- Enter your business information. Employer users of Viterbo Career Connect must comply with EEO standards.
- Request "school connection without code."
- Congratulations! You are in the system! Now you can begin to personalize your company profile
- Please note that student searches will not be fully operational until fall, 2016.
- Returning users should click on the Career Connect image for the login page
If you have any questions, please contact Alyssa Gostonczik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review The Viterbo University Recruiter Policies to be sure your organization complies with Department of Labor and industry guidelines.
The internship program at Viterbo is one component of an extensive career planning process available to students through the Career Services office. The program is designed to extend students' learning opportunities beyond the traditional classroom setting into professional work environments.
Please contact the Career Services office and let the staff know what you are looking for; whenever possible, the office will be happy to accommodate your needs. Employers in the past have conducted onsite interviews or hosted information tables. Ask us about our Career Fairs.
If you have questions or are interested in participating in the annual Nursing Career Fair, telephone the Career Services office at 608-796-3828. Currently, the fair is scheduled in early November.
WIPCCC Career Fair
Each February, the Wisconsin Private College Career Consortium hosts a career fair for students in all Wisconsin private colleges and universities. Consider staffing a booth for your organization at the next fair. For details, visit WIPCCC. Follow the employer link.