During your junior year, consider the following activities to make the most of your time at Viterbo:
- Visit Career Services to explore internships in your field, as well as to prepare a professional resume and practice interview skills for your internship.
- Talk to professionals in career fields and industries you are considering; begin professional networking.
- Update your profile on CareerConnect/Purple Briefcase. Attach your professional resume.
- Secure research, volunteer or part-time employment related to your career goals.
- Attend special events sponsored by the Career Services office--presentations, mock interviewing activities, career fairs networking events.
- Get to know faculty in your major. Discuss your career options with them.
- Investigate graduate schools, if you intend to enroll following graduation.
- Enroll in Career Planning II (UNST 310) to fine tune your career goals.
- Continue involvement in activities that develop your learning, skills, and marketability.