Career Services offers services to all alumni. If you wish to make an appointment to discuss career planning issues or job search strategies, call the Career Services office at 608-796-3828 or access our online scheduling system.
Viterbo University’s Career Services office is pleased to announce our new, easy-to-use, and more powerful online career network offering more ways for employers to connect with students and alumni: Viterbo Career Connect (powered by Purple Briefcase)
The new Career Connect is an important source of information, career related events, and career exploration tools for both new and more experienced alumni. Using this tool, you can:
- View and apply for local and regional jobs online
- Create a profile and upload resumes for employer viewing
- Watch over 400 videos focused on career preparation
- Ask career related questions
- RSVP for Career Services events
- Access through mobile app
- Click New Alumni User button above.
- Select Viterbo University from the pull-down list, indicate that you are an alumni, and then enter your name and email. Click 'Find Me.' Do not enter a Student ID number
- Choose your password and indicate your graduation date and major. Click on the "Accept Terms & Conditions" box on the left, and then indicate that you are not a robot. Then hit submit.
- Go into My Profile and create your visual profile by selecting the tiles that best represent you.
- Go to My Docs to upload a copy of your resume. Other documents such as a transcript or cover letter can also be displayed. All documents will be reviewed by Career Services staff prior to posting.
- Note that employers can’t find you unless you show your public profile. Do this by clicking on the gear by your name and selecting Show Profile.
- Returning users should click on the Career Connect image for the login page.
Link for android app https://play.google.com/store/search?q=viterboconnect&hl=en
Link for Apple app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/viterboconnect/id1121031768?mt=8
Career Information and Resources
There are numerous sources of information and assessment tools to help clarify career goals and paths. Explore the information on the Career Services website. There are also links to numerous other websites posting positions and providing information about strategies, documents, resources, and activities to enhance your job search.You can access information on this site through the appropriate buttons on the left side of the screen. If you have questions, please call the Career Services office.
Current students often benefit from professional mentoring and assistance offered by alumni. The Alumni Association assists in making connections between students and alumni. Call Career Services (608-796-3828) if you would be interested in volunteering at Speed Mock Interviewing or other networking events held on campus. Consider starting an internship program at your place of employment and sharing your knowledge and expertise with Viterbo students.