Career Services recognizes the importance of the personal satisfaction and professional enrichment derived from engaging in a meaningful and rewarding career that develops and uses one’s unique skills, gifts, and talents. Therefore, Career Services counsels and mentors students by:
- Helping students assess their individual interests, personality, skills, strengths, and values.
- Facilitating the development of career plans consistent with their goals.
- Connecting students with individuals and resources that support their growth.
- Providing educational opportunities that teach career development skills.
- Collaborating with the campus and community to support student professional achievement.
- Helping students create a foundation for life-long career development grounded in faithful service and ethical leadership.
Career Services does this in a caring, supportive, and student-focused environment.