Frequently Asked Questions
What constitutes a group?
10 or more people: friends, family, co-workers, classmates; anyone can make up a group as long as there are 10 people.
What is the group discount?
20% off single ticket prices. For every 20 tickets purchased, your group receives 1 complimentary ticket.
What is needed for a deposit?
A deposit of approximately half the ticket cost is required for group sales orders within three weeks from the date of invoice. For example, if the order is for 15 tickets, a deposit of the cost of 8 tickets will be due within three weeks from the date of the invoice.
When is final payment due?
Full payment is due two weeks before your selected performance. For orders placed within two weeks of the performance, full payment is due at the time of reservation.
May we adjust the number of tickets prior to the performance?
Prior to full payment, you may adjust your order up or down as you need to. If you need to add seats to your order, we will do our best to find seats as close as possible to your original order. Should you decrease your order and the number of seats drops below 10, you will have to pay full price for your tickets. All sales are final. Once full payment has been received there are no refunds or exchanges on group tickets. You may add seats after final payment, pending availability. Any additional seats must be paid for at the time of order.
What if we have to cancel?
If a deposit or balance has been paid, that deposit or balance will be forfeited and no refunds will be given. Any tickets that go unused on performance day may be given to the box office as a donation. A tax deductible donation letter will be mailed to you or your organization.
Where will our seats be?
Groups are given the best available seating after season ticket holders, before tickets go on sale to the general public. We do our best to get you the best seats possible. Placing your order as early as possible will ensure the best seating.
How do we get our tickets?
Tickets will be held at will call at the box office under the group contact's name. Only the group contact may pick up the tickets. If someone else is to pick up the tickets we must be notified in writing prior to pick up. The box office is open two hours before performances in the Main Theatre and one hour before performances in the Black Box and Recital Hall.
How do we reserve group tickets?
1. Find the performance or performances you'd like to attend (note the dates and times as some of our performances have more than one performance date/time).
2.You may order your tickets on the web using this order form. You may also call, fax or email with the following information:
- Show title, date, and time
- Total number of seats needed and any accessibility needs (wheelchairs, hearing impaired, vision impaired)
- Organization name, Group Contact name, address, phone number, email.
3. You will receive an invoice noting the number of tickets, 50% deposit due date, and final payment due date. Payment may be made with a check, money order, or credit card (Discover, Mastercard or Visa). We will only take one payment, not individual payments from your group members.
4. Sign the invoice and return it with your 50% deposit within three weeks (by date on invoice).
5. Keep track of your numbers and contact us immediately to make any adjustments.
6. Pay the balance of your order two weeks before the performance. Payment may be made with check, money order, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard or Visa).
We will only take one payment, not individual payments from your group members.
7. Tickets may be picked up at the box office up to 2 hours prior to the performance time. Tickets will only be given to the group contact or another specified person (must be in writing).