Creative Media Design at Viterbo
Visual communication is becoming increasingly important in helping businesses, organizations, and products stand out from the crowd. The ever-evolving marketing and communication requirements of industry and society require talented communicators with the skills to transform ideas and concepts into easy to understand and appealing visual imagery.
The creative media design program at Viterbo is a business-related major that prepares students for success through a diverse educational experience that integrates strategic, problem-solving business skills with the creativity and finesse of graphic arts instruction. The program is ideal for students interested in communication and/or graphic design, as well as students interested in traditional business or marketing programs but seek more experiences in conceptual problem solving and creative content development.
- Extensive interaction and collaboration with various businesses and professionals in the community
- Students gain hands-on experience applying their skills to real-world projects
- Studios/labs equipped with current technology and software to prepare students to meet expectations of the industry.
- Guaranteed paid internships for all creative media design students.
"The combination of graphic design and digital media classes I took at Viterbo undoubtedly was the reason I was able to get such a good job just a month after graduation. The ability to have that one-on-one attention with such qualified professors is something you can’t get at just any college."
- 3-D modeling
- Animation and illustration
- Communications and public relations
- Film and videography
- Graphic design
- Package design
- Web design
Graduate Schools/Employers of Alumni
- Adelman Travel Group
- Doubletree by Hilton
- Impact Gel
- Kaplan University
- La Crosse Technology
- Logo Spectrum
- Metre Advertising
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community