Dahl School of Business
We know that business can be a powerful force for positive change in our world. We are committed to developing leaders who will make the world a better place.
The Dahl School of Business values every student and prepares each one to make a difference as an ethical and effective leader in organizations and society. Our programs give you the perfect blend of theory and practical application, setting you up to succeed in the current workplace.
Why study business in the Dahl School?
- You want a business degree and a liberal arts education that will stretch you, encourage you, and prepare you to lead.
- You know you'll thrive in a student-centered school with strong connections to the community.
- You think about the future and how you could make a difference in the world.
- You are committed to not only making a good living -- but leading a good life!
Check out the Dahl School Difference!
Make the Connection:
- To the business community: All students do internships. Beginning in Fall 2014, we guarantee all students will participate in at least one paid internship or field practicum!
- To your future: Outstanding job placement rates -- 99% of our graduates had jobs within 6 months of graduation each the past two years!
- To expert faculty: Learn from principled leaders who are dedicated to your success.
- To a great experience: Located in a great college town - La Crosse, WI