Scholarship Applications and Searches
Scholarship Searches and online applications
- Abbott and Fenner Business Consultants Scholarship: http://www.abbottandfenner.com/scholarships.htm
- Affordable Colleges- Scholarship Opportunities for Minority Students: http://www.affordablecolleges.com/resources/scholarships-for-minorities/
- Autolist Scholarship: https://www.autolist.com/used-car-to-dream-car-scholarship
- Azazie Scholarship: https://www.azazie.com/scholarship
- Best1x- Scholarship for the Promotion of Animal Welfare and Wildlife Protection: https://best1x.com/best1x-scholarship/
- Chameleon John: www.chameleonjohn.com $3,000 every year to one student in the US with the University Student Scholarship
- Citrix ShareFile Innovation Scholarship: https://www.sharefile.com/scholarship
- Continued Learning Scholarship: https://www.chicagoexcelclasses.com/scholarship/
- Coupons Plus Deals Scholarship: https://www.couponsplusdeals.com/scholarship
- Dial My Calls Scholarship: https://www.dialmycalls.com/scholarship.html
- FASTWEB: www.fastweb.com
- Good Call: www.goodcall.com/scholarships/
- Financial Aid Facts: www.finaidfacts.org/scholarships.htm
- Gaming 2020 Scholarship: https://www.gamingguidetips.com/scholarship/
- Lalco Interiors Scholarship Program: https://www.lalcointeriors.com/#scholarship
- LA Tutors 123- Innovation in Education Scholarship: www.latutors123.com $500 monthly scholarship opportunity
- Lincoln Labs: http://lincolnlabs.com/scholarship/
- MBA Scholarship Opportunities: www.gograd.org/financial-aid/scholarships/mba/
- Nursing Scholarship Opportunities: http://www.nursing.org/scholarships/
- PEO International- Women Helping Women Reach for the Stars: http://www.peointernational.org/peo-projects-and-philanthropies
- PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarships (Brochure): www.pnconcampus.com
- Reducing Risks Scholarship: https://electricchainsawexpert.com/scholarship/
- Scholarship Guidance: http://scholarshipguidance.com/
- The Simple Dollar- Guide to Scholarships for International Students
- SFM Foundation provides scholarships to students whose parents were killed or seriously injured in workplace accidents while working for MN, IA, or WI employers. https://www.sfmfoundation.com/
- Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Law Essay Competition and $1000 Scholarship: www.spolinlaw.com/scholarship
- Varsity Tutors: http://www.varsitytutors.com/college-scholarship Opportunity to win $1000 each month with a winning essay submission!
- Wisconsin League for Nursing: http://www.nln.org/membership/constituent-leagues/wisconsin/scholarship
- Zip Recruiter: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship $3000 quarterly scholarship opportunity
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
B. Davis Scholarship ($1000)
- Applications due May 22, 2018
- Added Nov. 2, 2017
This Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution.
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the topic below:
Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the scholarship at email@example.com or http://studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm
La Crosse AAUW Scholarship for Continuing Students at Viterbo ($1000)
- Applications Due: February 9, 2018
- added 11/29/17
Please review the 2018 AAUW Scholarship Application for Continuing Viterbo Students for eligibility requirements. Applications also available in the Viterbo Financial Aid Office, MRC 218.
La Crosse AAUW Janet K. Isler Memorial Scholarship in Teacher Education ($1000)
- Applications Due: February 9, 2018
- added 11/29/17
Please review the 2018 Scholarship Applicationfor eligibility requirements. Applications also available in the Viterbo Financial Aid Office, MRC 218.
Marine Credit Union (5- $1000)
- Applications Due: February 10, 2018
- added 11/14/17
Applicant(s) or his/her parents must be members in good standing of Marine Credit Union (MCU). Membership at MCU can be established with a $5.00 savings deposit. Applicant(s) must be enrolled as a fulltime collegiate student during the 2018-19 academic year. For further information, or to apply, please review the 2018 MCU Member Scholarship Application. The application is also available in the Viterbo Financial Aid Office, MRC 218.
Music Instruments Center Scholarship ($1000)
- Applications due March 1, 2018
- Added 11/2/17
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- A student from any college in US, Canada
- A student who has been admitted to a college before March 28th
- Minimum GPA is 3.0
You must write an essay on the topic “How does music affect your life.” Please visit https://www.musicinstrumentscenter.com/2018-scholarship/ for more information.
POLANKI - The Polish Women's Cultural Club of Milwaukee, Wisconsin Scholarship Opportunities ($750-$2000)
- The applications must be postmarked no later than January 8, 2018
- Added 11/21/17
Each year money is raised by POLANKI to provide College Achievement Awards recognizing students who have demonstrated high academic achievement and who are committed to understanding, preserving, or disseminating Polish culture and/or language. Please review the POLANKI 2018 College Achievement Award Application for more detailed information and how to apply.
Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation ($1000-$2500)
- Applications Due: February 1, 2018
- Added 11/17/17
The purpose of the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation Scholarship Program is to provide assistance to outstanding students who will fill Wisconsin’s health care workforce needs in the future. A majority of the funds are available to students enrolled in medical school in Wisconsin with preference to those considered Wisconsin residents and those who demonstrate a desire to practice in Wisconsin upon completing their training. Limited funds are also available for students pursuing other health careers.
The Scholarship Program includes several named scholarship and award funds that are administered according to the wishes of the individual or organization that established the fund. Please visit the Scholarship Webpage to read about each scholarship. The named scholarships shared particularly with Viterbo are listed below.
Amy Hunter-Wilson, MD, Scholarship
Established by Dr. Hunter-Wilson, this scholarship is available to American Indian students who pursue training or advanced education as doctors of medicine, nurses, or in a related health field. Award amounts vary, generally $1,000 or more. The application contains information on how to format recommendation letters.
Victor A. Baylon, MD, Memorial Scholarship
As a lasting tribute to Dr. Baylon, a pathologist from Racine, his family and the laboratory staff of All Saints Healthcare System, Inc. created this scholarship for medical students, medical technologists and clinical laboratory scientists. Scholarships of $1,000 or more are limited to residents of Racine or Milwaukee Counties. To apply, complete the General Scholarship Application. The application contains information on how to format recommendation letters.