Here at the Fine Arts Center
- World-class entertainment appears on our main stage during our Bright Star and NexStar seasons, which contain a mixture of professional musical artists, dance companies, and touring theatre companies.
- Our One-of-a-Kind Chamber Music Series concerts showcase the talents of our music department faculty and regional artists.
- We are also a place where young people experience the arts. Each season, approximately 15,000 area school children and teachers attend matinees in our Ronald McDonald Arts for Young America School Series. Our performances enhance the classroom curriculum with connections to popular children's literature, historical events, multiculturalism, music, and dance.
- Our Ronald McDonald Arts for Young America Family Series contains fun titles suitable for all ages. The performances often hearken back to the books we loved as children, or love to read to our children.
- The university's School of Fine Arts is in our building; each season, we have numerous events that showcase the talents of our music, theatre and music theatre, and art students and faculty in our School of Fine Arts.
- In the summer, our building is filled with people of all ages for our camps and workshops focusing on music, art, drama, and movement.
- Speakers in the The D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership deliver lectures in our building.
- Professional artists who visit often hold master classes and workshops with Viterbo students or community members.
- Artists also lead pre- and post-performance discussions with audience members in our Arts in Context program.
- Our building is the site of many different kinds of events, such as meetings, receptions, ceremonies, and seminars for both on campus and off campus organizations.