Community Health Fair 2017
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 2–6 p.m.
Amie L. Mathy Center on the Viterbo Campus
Health Services would like to invite the Viterbo and La Crosse community to the annual Viterbo University Health Fair.
Parking for the Community Health Fair will be on 8th Street between Market and Mississippi St. Otherwise, parking will be allowed in all lots on campus, except for the following: D, E, F, and R. As always, there is side street parking.
2017 Viterbo University Community Health Fair vendors:
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Western Wisconsin
- Anytime Fitness La Crosse
- Blood Center of Wisconsin - Blood Drive 1:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Breidenbach Family & Sports Chiropractic
- Chiropractic First of La Crescent
- Chiropractic Place
- City of La Crosse Parks & Rec
- Community Link, Inc.
- Counseling Associates, LLC/ Empower-Recover-Enrich Life. Coaching
- Driftless Chiropractic & Spinal Rehab
- Easter Seals of Wisconsin Camps
- Essential Health Clinic
- FSPA Affiliation
- General Nutrition Center
- Hiawatha Valley Mental Health Center
- La Crosse Area Suicide Prevention Initiative
- La Crosse County Prevention Network
- L'BRI Pure n Natural
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Organ Donation, Advanced Directives, Stroke Awareness and Center for Breast Care
- Naturopaths International
- New Horizons
- People's Food Co-op
- Prosthetic Laboratories, a division of Hanger
- River City Chiropractic
- The Center of Chiropractic
- Viterbo Student Nurses Association
Prizes and donations sponsored by the following local businesses:
- Children's Museum of La Crosse
- La Crosse Queen Cruises
- Coulee Golf Bowl
- Circus World
- La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway
- Reflections Hair Styling
- Bean Juice
- Hu Hot
- Howies, The Old Crow & BA Burrito
- Pump House
- Sip & Surf
For more information, contact Sue Danielson, Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3806.