Community Health Fair 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 2–6 p.m.
Amie L. Mathy Center on the Viterbo Campus
Health Services would like to invite the Viterbo and La Crosse community to the annual Viterbo University Health Fair.
2018 Vendors: Keep checking back for updates.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of La Crosse County
- Anytime Fitness
- Be the Match
- Better Hearing Center
- Capable Canines
- Chiropractic First
- City of La Crosse Parks & Rec
- doTerra Essential Oils
- Dr. DNA
- Essential Health Clinic
- Gundersen Health System - Free Skin Cancer Checks
- Gundersen Health System
- Home Instead Senior Care
- La Crosse Exercise and Health Program- UW-L
- La Crosse Lions Charities
- La Crosse Police NRO's
- Limb Lab
- The Center of Chiropractic
- Tri State Ambulance
- Viterbo University Counseling Services
Parking for the Community Health Fair will be on 8th Street between Market and Mississippi St. Otherwise, parking will be allowed in all lots on campus, except for the following: D, E, F, and R. As always, there is side street parking.
Thank you to the following businesses for their generous donations:
- Culvers La Crosse
- La Crosse Loggers
- Organic Valley
- The Pearl
- Piggy's Restaurant
- Sullivan's Supper Club
- La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway
- Pizza King
- La Crosse Queen Cruises
- Viterbo Fine Arts Center
If you would like to be a vendor, please contact Sue Danielson, RN at 796-3806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Sue Danielson, Health Services at email@example.com or 608-796-3806.