Join us for the 5th Annual Honors Program Chili Cook-Off on March 2nd!
Honors Program Mission
The mission of the Viterbo University Honors Program is to provide a supportive, enriched learning environment responsive to the educational needs of highly able and exceptionally motivated undergraduate students who are committed to achieving academic excellence. It also strives to develop students' potential as ethical leaders and faithful servants.
Honors Program Benefits
- Courses exclusively geared for Honors students.
- One guaranteed paid Summer Research Fellowship for Honors students in good standing.
- Lunch discussions with nationally known speakers.
- Honors designation on transcript—helpful when applying for graduate schools and finding employment.
- Affiliation with an interactive and vibrant community of scholars.
- A practical and theoretical leadership development program exclusively for Honors students.
Honors Program Goals
- To develop a community of scholars.
- To promote academic excellence within the Viterbo University community.
- To provide opportunities for research and creative work involving both faculty and students.
- To assist students in preparation for graduate and professional schools.
- To help students develop leadership skills by providing them opportunities to work with service organizations both within and outside the University.