Areas of Use
The track is located on the second floor of the Mathy Center; the four lane track is used for indoor walking and running. The track is 1/8 of a mile around, with 8 laps equaling 1 mile. The track is a shared space between Viterbo University and the Boys & Girls Club.
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat - Clockwise Run/Walk
Sun, Tues, Thu - Counterclockwise Run/Walk
- The track may be used for walking, jogging, or running.
- The distance of the track is 1/8 mile. (8 laps = 1 mile)
- Approved footwear is required (closed-toed athletic shoes)
- Track users promote safe track conditions by cooperating and using designated speed lanes and direction.
- Please do not jog, walk or run more than two abreast and block lanes.
- Exercise caution when entering the track.
- Please stretch at one of the areas off the track.
- Spectators are not permitted on the track at any time.