Are you ready for college? Here’s your checklist:
- Apply for Federal benefits, if applicable, at www.gibill.va.gov.
- Apply for admission to Viterbo University at www.viterbo.edu.
- Submit transcripts and ACT scores to the admission office.
- Fill out the FAFSA and Viterbo Financial Aid Form if you are interested in financial aid.
- Submit any other requested paperwork (tax transcripts, W2 Forms, etc.).
- Provide any other required paperwork
- Eligibility for enrollment
- Kicker contracts
- VA Education Certificate of Eligibility
- Supply the necessary transcripts to the registrar.
- Previous college transcripts if applicable
- CLEP credit for prior military learning
- Attend veteran specific orientation.
- Register for classes.